This sale is in the past. Watch for our next sale.
Estate sale Friday and Saturday, March 3 and 4
Where: 205 South Norton Ave., Sylacauga, AL
Times: Friday 8-2, Saturday 8-1
Doors open promptly at 8:00 am both days. NO EARLY ENTRANCE, but feel free to come stand in line at the front porch steps.
Antiques, furniture, art, local collectibles, kitchenware, household, old bottles and jars, glassware, old toys, what-nots, collectibles, etc. 50 years of accumulation! There is also a Donnie Finley original and a Chris Hartsfield original we’ll be taking bids on. (See all pictures below and on the following pages.)
- CASH ONLY. Smaller bills preferred.
- Please bring your own movers when you’re ready to pick up your furniture. The guys (free labor husbands) go over and beyond and are very willing to help, but all that lifting hurts their backs.
- The house is very small. Tight quarters and limited space. You will be bumping elbows. Boxes will not be allowed inside the house. Cloth bags to gather your goodies in are fine. When you have more than you can handle, and you probably will, you’ll need to take it to the hold area OUTSIDE. We CANNOT hold your things at the checkout table.
- There will be workers at the hold area outside to watch over your things. They will tally up your gatherings and help pack it. You will bring in the tally to the checkout table and pay there.
- If, by chance, you only have a handful of items, there will be no need for you to use the hold area or get them to tally up for you. You may come straight to the checkout.
- Please be courteous parkers and do not block the neighbor’s driveways.
Click on each picture below to see a larger view.
March 1, 2017 Wednesday at 9:17 pm